30 Days of Me Day 21: Happy Happy Joy Joy

The prompt? A picture of something that makes me happy..................

Haha: remember this?!

Another difficult one.  Despite my recent episodes of being predominantly UNhappy and feeling slightly sorry for myself, there are, in fact, so many things that make me happy, picking just one is a tough decision.  We just finished our weekly trip to the supermarket and had the van radio turned UP REALLY LOUD and it came to me...

I FREAKING LOVE LIVE MUSIC!

Just some of the pictures...


Pete Doherty, Glastonbury 2009


Kora, Kentish Town, 2009


UB40, Melbourne, 2008

Ben Harper, Kentish Town, 2009


Shapeshifter, Kentish Town, 2009

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music"

Well said, Mr Aldous Huxley, well said.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment